Two-day tour to Chernobyl
Two-day trip gives you full range tour in Chernobyl and suburbs. You have enough time to absorb the atmosphere of post – apocalyptic word. Already, after only three decades of abandonment, these cities are beginning to be swallowed up by the surrounding forest. Someday soon, they will no doubt be completely overgrown. Book a trip now and soon you’ll be able to take part in the stunning journey of your life.
Price for the citizens of Ukraine is 2222 UAH or (86 USD)
Price for foreigners is 5999 UAH or (233 USD)
The price includes:
– Full visit to Chernobyl exclusion zone
– Transport support
– Meals (dinner, breakfast, lunch)
– Stay in the hotel
– Organization of permits required to visit Zone
– Permissive documentation required for a visit 30km zone
– Permissive documentation required for a visit 10km zone
– Permissive documentation required for a visit the city of Pripyat
– Permissive documentation required for a visit (OTH) radar station "Duga"
– Professional guide who speaks English and Russian
– Permission for the photo and video shooting
8.00 – 8.30 Gather group near the Kyiv railway station at S. Petliura street 28 ((Old Comintern) in the parking lot near the service center ″Stolichniy″. Pass registration, check documents.
8.30 – 10.00 Leave Kyiv to Chernobyl Exclusion Zone. The guide will tell you the rules of safety in radiation zone. Watch specially prepared video materials about Chernobyl disaster in 1986.
10.00 – 10.30 Arrival at the checkpoint ″Dityatki″, go through passport control, listen information from the local guide, who will accompany us on our way. We drive into the 30 km.
10.30 – 12.30 In Chernobyl we will visit museum, Elias church, park of glory, river port, memorial ″Those who saved the world″ and many other interesting places.
12.30 – 13.30 We are moving in the direction of tragedy′s epicenter. You can see abandoned villages, memorial ″To the heroes of Chernobyl″. Then we bypass channel, where you can feed giant catfish. Photo and video shooting is permitted.
13.30 – 14.00 Reactor number 4.You will see the construction of a new confinement and get to know some aspects of complex engineering solutions about transformation the ″Shelter″ into ecologically safe one. You can even have a talk with